How can I access the Washington Post?
Olin Library provides online access to the Washington Post. If you are accessing the newspaper from off campus, you will need to authenticate using your Fox ID and password.
Online access to content from 2014 to present is available from Gale Academic OneFile.
You can also sign up for Washington Post access by using your Rollins email address. This will allow you to access the Post from anywhere and to use their app. To sign up for this access, just follow these instructions:
- Visit https://www.washingtonpost.com/subscribe/signup and sign in with your rollins.edu email address.
- Click your name in the upper right hand corner.
- Click Account Settings.
- Make sure your email address is Verified, if not, click "Unverified" to be sent a verification email.
- Click the My Subscription tab.
- Click Activate Free Digital Access.
Once you create an account, you can download the app and sign in there.
For help accessing this or any of our online resources, please contact AskOlinLibrary@rollins.edu or call us at 407-646-2521.
Your Librarians here at Olin Library are ready to assist & guide you on your research journey.
Have a Question?
- Submit it and we will answer it!
Need Research Assistance?
Find a Database
Search through our A-Z Databases List to find the best library databases for your research.
Is a database down? View the Library Systems Status Dashboard for updates.