How do I schedule an appointment with a tutor?
The Tutoring & Writing Center (TWC) is located on the 2nd (main) floor of the Olin Library. You can schedule an appointment with a tutor in-person or virtually through their website at https://www.rollins.edu/library/twc/schedule-an-appointment.html. For help with citations and general writing of papers, schedule an appointment with a Writing Consultant.
- Once you open the scheduling page, select the service you want - either the subject (for tutoring) or the time (for writing)
- Then select a date and time. If you have a specific tutor that you want to work with, you can select them from the dropdown list above the times.
- Add your details - name, email, and phone number
- Provide any additional information that might help the tutor prepare for their time with you
If you have questions about the process or need assistance with scheduling, contact the TWC at email@example.com or 407-646-2607.
You may also want to visit the TWC's FAQ page.
Your Librarians here at Olin Library are ready to assist & guide you on your research journey.
Have a Question?
- Submit it and we will answer it!
Need Research Assistance?
Find a Database
Search through our A-Z Databases List to find the best library databases for your research.
Is a database down? View the Library Systems Status Dashboard for updates.